Model: GPS tracker GPS304
It is based on GSM/GPRS(850/900/1800/1900MHz) and GPS satillite global position system.
How does the GPS Tracker work?
All you need to do is insert a working SIM card, it even has Quad-band Connectivity so it works anywhere in the world.
The unit can be powered by both internal battery and automotive battery, and should be installed a motorbike.
Here is a small list of what it can do for you and your motorcycle:
1. Track on Demand - Replies with a TXT message of current latitude, longitude, speed, and time, as well as an Internet map link to your cellphone to show you exactly where the GPS tracker/your vehicle is.
2. Geo-fencing control - When the vehicle moves in/out the preset scope, it will send an SMS alarm to the authorized phone numbers.
3. Movement and Speed Alert: --The tracker can warn you with SMS message when the vehicle starts to move from a stationary status, or when the vehicle is moving faster than a preset speed.
4. Shake alert - The tracker can detect shake and send the shake alert SMS to authorized mobile phones.
5. Voice surveillance - It has in-built MIC for voice monitoring. You can call the GPS tracker and hear the voice around the tracker.
6. Stop the Engine- You can send an SMS message to the tracker to cut off the gas and battery power, so the engine will remain in an immobilized stated until your remove the alarm status.
7. GPRS- With a GPRS enabled SIM card, you can monitor real-time movement of your vehicle with the supplied software on your computer.
8. This platform enables you to create management account, subaccount. Thousands of GPS units can be tracked on platform in the meantime.
1. Internal GSM/GPS antenna.
2. Taillights shape, easy to hide, waterproof design.
3. SOS panic button.
4. Geofence, movement alarm, over speed alarm.
5. Arm/Disarm(ACC/Shake alarm )
6. Remotely shut down engine.
7. Realtime google maps.
8. Get absolute address with street name by SMS.
9. Show lat/long and google map link on mobile.
10. Support 5 authorized numbers.
Applying directions: Motorcycle, Electric bike
|GPS chip||SIRF3 chip|
|Time To First Fix||Cold status 45s|
Warm status 35s
Hot status 1s
|battery||Chargeable 3.7V 1000mAh Li-ion battery|
|Storage Temp.||-40°C to +85°C|
|Operation Temp.||-20°C to +70°C|